We obtain most personal information from our Clients, Business Partners, and Employees whether in person, by telephone, or electronically.
We may obtain the following information:
- First Name, Last Name, Job Title
- Contact Information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers, and business telephone numbers.
- Government-Mandated Numbers (SSS/PAGIBIG/PHILHEALTH)
- Employee Identification Number
We limit the collection and use of personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. This includes recommendations of our services like Spot Billing, Disconnection/Reconnection, Messengerial, Survey, Data Generation, Third Party Audit, and Meter Pull Out and Installation.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Sending of New Service Proposals which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information and/ or queries. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail;
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including government-mandated numbers and addresses, etc.
We do not disclose any kind of personal information about our Clients, Business Partners, and Employees to anyone, except when we believe it is necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of personal information to other companies who may want to do business with you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will keep your personal data for three (3) years from the date of transaction unless the law requires a longer period. At the end of the retention period, your personal data shall be deleted and made unrecoverable using approved secure disposal methods (e.g. data sanitization, secure shredding). This includes physical media (e.g. printed, removable media, back-up tapes, etc.).
We keep a record of how, when, and by whom the information was destroyed, to provide an audit trail.
For any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the collection and use of your personal information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at telephone number: (043) 741 8792.